Website Under Construction
ASUO Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
ASUO Controllers Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:45pm; closed Fridays from 1:45 to 3:15pm for team meeting
For general inquiries, contact the Office Assistants at email@example.com or by phone (541) 346-3724.
For financial inquiries contact the Controllers office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (541) 346-0626.
Applications are due to the Controllers Office no later than 5pm on Friday October 23rd. Learn more about the position by attending the ASUO Financial Controller Info Meeting held on Friday, October 16th from 1-2pm in Lillis 175. Attendance is mandatory but if you cannot make it email Head Controller, Lorene Halford, at email@example.com to schedule a time for another info meeting.
APPOINTMENTS/ASUO LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Apply at the following link: https://orgsync.com/49338/forms/144165
Open positions include (click each for position descriptions):
ConCourt Associate Justice
EMU Board At-Large
Senate Seat 22: Graduate Studies: Arts and Humanities
Senate Seat 24: Freshman/First Year Rep
ASUO Student Elections Board Chair
To be considered for the ASUO Recommendation for the Student Trustee on the UO Board of Trustees:The ASUO is looking for the following qualities:
• Demonstrated leadership and listening skills to work with a diverse array of student communities;
• Understanding of the broad role of public higher education in society;
• Ability to balance student needs, campus-specific objectives, and interaction in the shared governance models of the University;
• The ability to represent or act as an ally for diverse identities including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, and geographic diversity.
• Willingness to act principally as a representative of the students of the University of Oregon.
• Ability to make the time commitment of quarterly meetings, and the time and attention needed between meetings
• Comfortable speaking and articulating the needs of students at the University of Oregon
Logistics and time commitment:
Board of Trustees meetings are quarterly and are primarily based in Eugene. These meetings are typically from 8am-5pm for 2-3 days. The student trustee will also be asked to serve on different committees and work groups as the need arises. Priority given to applications received by 6pm on Sunday Oct. 4.
Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is how to apply for the BoT:
I. Include a cover letter. Please answer these questions in your cover letter:
- Tell us about yourself and why you want to sit on the Board of Trustees; and
- Describe why you are the best fit for the position based on the qualifications; and
- Touch on the greatest issues facing students in postsecondary education and how might you be able to address those problems as a member of the Board of Trustees.
II. Fill out the Commission Interest Form from the Governor. Include it in your application. If chosen, as one of the ASUO’s nominees, we will send it on to the Governor.
III. Include your resume.
For C-Card (Spouse/Domestic Partner/Children Certification Program) information: https://orgsync.com/49338/forms/66965. This link will take you to our form which lists all necessary information to apply for a C-Card. Please call or email the ASUO office assistants if you wish to set up a C-card appointment during building closure dates.
ASUO Street Faire Payments can be made at the following link: http://ecommerce.uoregon.edu/order_form/asuo-asuo-2015-fall-street-faire.
For information about the anchorage of tents as according to Eugene Fire Code please download the following document: https://orgsync.com/49338/files/723302/download_version?version=754844.
For information on Oregon Fire Code for fairs, please download the following document: https://orgsync.com/49338/files/723305/download_version?version=754847.
Terms and Conditions Pack: https://orgsync.com/49338/files/858356/download_version?version=932010 .
Street Faire Contact Information: ASUO Events Director, Katty Kaunang (email@example.com) 541-346-0622