The ASUO Suite acts as a hub for elected and appointed student officials as well as students interested in the ASUO or its services. In the suite, you'll also find the professional staff of the Center for Student Government Engagement & Success, a team of people who provide guidance, advice, support and direct service coordination for ASUO and its Officials.
For all Inquiries, including but not limited to,
- Athletic Ticket Eligiblity, C-Card Benefits & Elgibility
- Support for Driver Certification Recognition, for Recognized Student Organizations
- Incidental Fee Inquiries, Budgetary Information, Purchase Orders or direct financial suppor tfor student organizations
- Legislative Policies and Procedures, Schedling a Senate Hearing, Creating a special request
- ASUO Creative services, Street Faire Inquiries and Registration
- Judicial purposes, such as rules and regulations, policy changes, and appeals
Get In Touch With Us!
Call (541) 346-3724 For all General Inquiries
Call (541) 346-0626 For all Finance Inquiries
Email The Main ASUO Office
Email The ASUO Finance Office
Come See Us!
ASUO is located on the ground floor of the Erb Memorial Union. ASUO and ASUO Finance are located alongside one another in Suite 004.