The ASUO Suite acts as a hub for elected and appointed student officials as well as students interested in learning more about ASUO or accessing the services ASUO coordinates. In the suite, you'll also find most of the professional staff of the Center for Student Government Engagement & Success, a team of people who coordinate ASUO services and provide guidance, advice, and support for ASUO Officers and ASUO-Recognized Student Organizations.
ASUO Officers and Staff Members assist with dozens of types of inquiries, including but not limited to:
- Athletic ticket eligibility verification
- Student Companion and Benefits Program coordination and verification
- Financial support for ASUO-Recognized Student Organizations, including budgetary information, purchase orders, surplus requests, and contracts
- Stipend and Travel support for ASUO-Recognized Student Organizations
- Driver certification, Event planning, and Creative services support for ASUO-Recognized Student Organizations
- Inquiries about the Incidental Fee
- Inquiries about ASUO Executive Branch activity, such as campaigns, student organization recognition, and student appointment opportunities
- Inquiries about ASUO Legislative Branch activity, such as senate hearings, special requests, and meetings with a Senator
- Street Faire inquiries and registration
Get In Touch With Us!
Call (541) 346-3724 For General Inquiries
Call (541) 346-0626 For Finance Inquiries
Email us with a General ASUO Inquiry
Email ASUO Finance with a Financial Inquiry
Come See Us!
ASUO is located on the ground floor of the Erb Memorial Union. ASUO and ASUO Finance are located alongside one another in Suite 004.